|Plant Height||19 inch (48 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Giant crape-myrtle, Queens crape-myrtle, banab, plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||5 to 20 feet|
|Flower Color||Creamy red|
|Bloom Time||July to September|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds. Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
Lagerstroemia Speciosa Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||25 to 28 degrees C|
Lagerstroemia Speciosa Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose as a specimen and avenue tree.