|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||7 inch (18 cm)|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 2 feet|
|Flower Color||White to purple|
|Bloom Time||Not defined.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Mint Plant care
- The mint plant is very easy to grow. In dry climates, the herb grows easily in a well-drained, semi-shaded position. Plant individuals with the distance between 40 x 40 cm spacing during June – July.
- Feed with the fertilizer in the spring.
- Avoid direct contact with a fertilizer of the leaves.
- Cut back all broken and otherwise damaged branches.
- Look for spider mites, mealybugs, leaf spots, and root rot. Apply cure on time.
|Sunlight||Full to partial sunlight|
|Temperature||20 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Common Mint Plant special feature
Strongly flavored leaves
Common Mint Plant uses.
It contains essential oils and does help with health problems.
Note: Please consult your health expert
The leaves are strongly flavored and make an excellent addition to stuffings.