|Maximum Reachable Height||20 to 30 feet|
|Bloom Time||April to May|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
Lychee trees are water lovers and should be irrigated regularly. However, avoid creating waterlogged conditions, which may result in diminished health or root rot.
Litchi Tree Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||24 degrees C|
Litchi Tree Uses
- It is also used as ornamental specimen plant due to its evergreen attractive foliage
- The seeds are used for treating skin disordeâ‚¹
- Flowers, bark and roots decoction are used for gargling of throat infection.
- Note- Please consults your health advisor before application or consuming of plants or plant parts.
- Litchi is commonly consumed as a table fruit
- A highly flavored squash is also prepared from the fruits
- Note- Please consults your health advisor before application or consuming of plants or plant parts