|1||Aglaonema Butterfly Manis – Plant|
|2||5-inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Aglaonema Butterfly Manis Plants is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under Araceae plants family. Aglaonema is also known as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema plants are attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low maintenance and hard to kill houseplants with colorful foliage.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
*Above specifications are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Common Name||Aglaonema Butterfly Manis, Chinese evergreens|
|Maximum Reachable Height||up to 1.21 meter|
|Flower Color||Greenish-white spathe|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloom|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Butterfly Manis Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.|
|Soil||soil should be well-drained and fertile.|
|Temperature||16 to 30-degree Celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Aglaonema Butterfly Manis Special Feature
Large, deep green, and glossy leaves.
Aglaonema Butterfly Manis Uses
- This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful, variegated leaves.
There are no reviews yet.