|Plant Height||13 inch (33 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Downy jasmine, Kunda, Ban Malati, star jasmine.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 meters|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in Natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in direct bright light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light/indirect bright light.|
|Watering||Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 30 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Kunda Special Feature
Beautiful star-shaped flower
- Accent shrub
- In pairs flanking the entry or a gate
- Along a fence, patio, deck or porch
- Surrounding palms or trees
- Filler for a corner
- Cascading over a wall
There are no reviews yet.