*Above specifications are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Common Name||Ipomea, Morning Glory, Bush Morning Glory, Besharam, Behaya, Star Ipomoea|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2 to 3 m|
|Flower Colour||White, red, blue, purple and yellow|
|Bloom Time||May through September|
|Difficulty Level||Moderately easy|
Planting And Care
- Prune climbing species in spring.
- Under glass, provide full light with protection from the hottest sun.
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you can provide some type of support for the vine to twine around.
- Those planted in hanging baskets can simply be left to spill over the container, s edge.
- Grow annuals in a sunny, sheltered site.
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Choose a site that is sheltered from cold or drying winds.
- Sow Morning Glory seeds early in the season once the ground has warmed to 64 degrees F.
- Provide a trellis, arbor or other structure for your Morning Glory to climb on at planting time.
|Sunlight||Full sun, Partial sun|
|Watering||Prefer regular moisture in a well-drained pot|
|Soil||Loamy soil / Sandy soil|
|Temperature||50 to 64 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer.|
Ipomoea Special Feature
Available in different color
- Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as groundcover
There are no reviews yet.