|Common Name||Foxtail Palm|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 25 feet|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloomer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Fox Tail Palm Care
Foxtail palm is propagated by seeds. Soak the seeds for 24 hours before planting them. Panting season of the foxtail palm is monsoon season.
Sunlight Full sun Watering Moderately Soil sandy loam soil Temperature 20 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Fox Tail Palm Special Feature
Fox Tail Palm Uses
- This plant is used as the ornamental plant