Bottle Palm 9-11 Feet’s
- A commonly grown houseplant in a sunny window.
- They prefer dry winters and do well even with indoor heated air which make many houseplants suffer.
- Plants can be moved outdoors to a protected patio after the last frost date with gradual adjustments to the temperature.
- Allow plants to dry out between watering and reduce water in the winter.
- Even though it is called ponytail palm, it is not a true palm, it has a thick swollen stem (caudex) that stores water and narrow dark green strappy leaves that gently curl toward the ends.
- The plant almost looks like a plume from a water fountain.
- Needs bright light and regular watering.
There are no reviews yet.