|Common Name||Tecoma, Cape Honeysuckle, Bignoniaceae, ginger thomas.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 5 feet|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Orange Jubilee is outstanding grown as a single specimen or harmonious when grown with other water-saving plants to create a mini, subtropical oasis.
- As a screen to cover a drab block wall or shade a west-facing window, or as a focal point to add drama, this plant will not disappoint.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||20 to 30 degrees C|
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose as avenue plant